Jumaat, 22 Mac 2013

To tell the truth,honestly,
sometimes,i wonder why it always me who got nothing special..
what i mean is why it always me who below than everybody else..
why in my family..is always me the worst one..
with my friends,why is always me the worst one..
honestly..i am so sad

i am not even the smartest among families and friends..
i am not even the prettiest among families and friends..
i am not even the nicest and have a good personality among them..
why ?

sometimes,
i can't help but i want to feel how its feels to be loved by someone..
I...i know..nobody would be able to love me especially with this physical of mine..
yes..i admit it..eventough sometimes its hurt to admit it that there are nobody would able to love me..
family..among all the siblings..
I was and still the most worst one..
I was never and until now still can't make my family feel proud with me..
i always the stubborn one..the stupid one..
and i am not even a good daughter when to compare me with my sisters..i am really have nothing special...